- All products provided by this company from any domestic or foreign manufacturers, for at least 12 months and if the customer needs, even for longer periods of several years from the time of issuance of the sales invoice are under warranty obligations.
- If, due to use of improper raw materials, incorrect manufacturing processes or incorrect assembly of products by manufacturers, any defects are observed on the manufactured goods, the company will repair them in the first stage and if this method is not eliminated, Will be replaced.
- The cost of sending and receiving goods to the company’s warehouse will be borne by the customer
- If it is not possible for the customer to use the product during the warranty period and the customer encountered one of the above-mentioned issues during the post-warranty period, the repair or replacement services of the manufactured products will still be performed, but the amount related to The price of the day will be charged to the customer.
- Work on repairing or replacing products with defects will be done with great priority for the customer.
Warranty cancellation terms:
- Opening of the device and its repair by unauthorized persons and centers
- Any damage caused by physical impact, breakage, heat and fire, extreme moisture and liquids, improper packaging and improper transportation of goods, improper installation and unprincipled use of goods
- Consumables and supplies are not guaranteed in all products.
Each piece normally exits the warranty cover in the following cases:
- Termination of warranty terms
- Use of consumables and non-standard parts
- too much load or pressure to the piece / equipment
- Inadequate maintenance conditions
- Ignoring warning signs
- Any changes or manipulations in parts / equipment that change the working conditions and apply additional load to it.
- Accidents, natural disasters and any damage caused by an external agent.
- All products of this company are guaranteed for at least 10 years from the time of issuing the sales invoice.
- As stated in the warranty section, if during the warranty period of the product, it has not been possible for the customer to use it and at the time of use after the warranty period,the customer encountered one of the above-mentioned issues during the post-warranty period, the repair or replacement services of the manufactured products will still be performed, but the amount related to The price of the day will be charged to the customer.
- Due to the fact that at the time of production of all technical documents, maps, material analysis, the model and mold of parts will be kept in this company, so repairs until any time (especially during warranty period) or after. Or the relevant spare parts will be provided at a cost.
- Mentioning the product code is required based on the sales invoice number or MESC number.
- The cost of sending and receiving goods to the company’s warehouse will be borne by the customer.
How to pack and transport
If the product is not packaged properly, it may cause serious problems in transportation, shipping and shipping, or damage the product, for this purpose in Petsaco, depending on the sensitivity, type and The size and weight of the parts will vary depending on the packaging.
In all cases, based on the type of demand, by making labels made of PVC or steel, etc., the following specifications will be prepared and placed on each piece / equipment:
|3||Item number (inserted on request)|
|5||Number of boxes|
|6||Number of goods and counting units|
|7||Name of supplier company|
Small cartons may be used to pack small, lightweight parts. Therefore, the produced part is placed in bubble wrap, then placed in a resistant carton.
Small pieces a little bigger will be weighted in bubble wrap and placed in wooden boxes.
For larger parts that can be placed in larger wooden boxes, in addition to the wooden box, different base will be made inside the box and the piece will be placed in the corresponding box after being wrapped in bubble rubber.
For larger boxes, the resistant straps will be packed so that the box can be loaded and unloaded by crane or forklift.
For all parts that have been used due to the material used or the temperature and ambient conditions and the time spent in the warehouse, there is a possibility of rusting, first the parts will be Greased and then they will be placed in the mentioned envelopes.
For large parts or equipment such as tanks or heavy equipment, in places that do not damage the operation and installation of the part in its place, suitable and strong metal rings are installed so that the part can be moved by crane or on pallets. A stick or polymer will be fastened with a strap.
A Packing List will be provided with each series of products and will be sent to the customer along with the invoice.
All goods will be photographed and emailed to the applicant before the goods arrive, until they have the necessary readiness to deliver and empty the goods immediately at the time of delivery.
Depending on the type of contract, the goods will be sent by truck or by authorized carriers or buses to the esteemed applicants or will be delivered to the applicant in the company’s warehouse.
All products produced with a value of 130% of their value will be insured by reputable insurance companies.
Parts or equipment sent to the applicant may have special maintenance conditions, for example, the requested part or equipment may need to be maintenanced in such a way that the lids and various oil storage gauges must be held upwards or every few months. Once, even if not in use, the oil must be replaced. Such conditions, which are important for the storage of products, will be announced to the final consumer in the form of a product brochure.
Learn how to install
Along with each product, all technical documents including: maps, material analysis and, if necessary, a specific type of installation, type and method of installation will be sent in the form of a booklet with the product..
Training on application and maintenance and repairs
In the accompanying product booklet (catalog) all technical documents including: maps, material analysis, balance, testing and how to disassemble and assemble and repair goods will be explained.
If the product needs special consumables, the grade and type and brand of special consumables (oil) will be announced.
The necessary conditions for storage, such as the number of hours of authorized operation of the product and the life of the consumable parts for each part will be mentioned in the relevant booklet to prevent the damage to the device by timely replacement of the mentioned parts.
Necessary tips such as how to temporarily and functionally vibrate the product will be listed in the booklet for proper storage of the product.
Seyed Farid Beladi – Managing Director